SIGSEGV information on SPARC64

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project that needs to deal with SIGSEGV on SPARC64.
While I could find the faultive address in siginfo_t, it seems there
is no way to find the access type(read or write) in it. I tracked the
kernel source and found that ther kernel retrieves this information
(fault_code) from "flags" field of thread_info, which is stored in
register g6. However, I'm not sure if this information has been copied
to user space, or sigcontext? I couldn't find any clue when tracking
the delivery of signal and the setup of frames. If it is copied, how
can I find it so I can use it in my signal handler?

I'm new  to Linux kernel on SPARC and have spent a lot of time on this
problem. I hope someone could help me here.

Thanks a lot!

Jiaqi
-