Re: Sparc32 not working:2.6.23-rc1 (git commit 1e4dcd22efa7d24f637ab2ea3a77dd65774eb005)

Hi Krzysztof,

There have been lots of changes to the DMA system (git bisect is not viable form my working 2.6.22 kernel as the dma changes kill the build for over half the posible commits to check). It could be a side effect of these changes.

For me, a non-functional lance is a show stopper as my kernels are all tested using an NFS root. No network means no root ... :(

I am setting up an ext2 partition at the moment. It should alow me do some testing without any network but it will be a dificult setup to test as I have not tries running up an nfs server on my linux-sparc setup yet so getting the files setup will take several reboots to different OS/OS Versions.

Regards
	Mark Fortescue.