Re: [TESTERS NEEDED]: Rewritten ESP driver

David Miller wrote:

I only need to resolve the bug that Bertrand is still seeing
where the reconnect tag gets corrupted somehow.

I'll try to work on that over the weekend, but for everyone
else keep beating on it :-)
-

Hi Dave,

I'm seeing the same problem on my ultra2 with 2.6.21-rc7 and
your patch. Even the message is the same. Maybe it is connected
to the use of md-devices, as far as I could see from the logs
Bertrand is also using md-devices. If I can provide any debugging
output, please advise.

Regards
Georg -