Re: [t2] [ANNOUNCE] T2 SDE 6.0.3 - "Spring Fever"

Hi all,

just wanted to drop a note that the UltraSPARC ISOs of the T2 minimal-X.org
LiveCD did finish, finally (takes some time to buid on a 360MHz CPU ...)

  http://osiris.tfh-berlin.de/mirror/t2/stable/6.0.3/minimal-desktop-live-sparc64/
  http://www.t2-project.org/

The 300 MB sized ISO is a LiveCD with quite recent modular X11R7 with barely
more than the system and X basics (Firefox is included, though :-).

Tested on my U5 and U10, thus known to even properly bring up a Sun
Creator 3D.

  +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45
-