Re: [Repost] Ultra2 SMP freezes with heavy disk I/O

Ferris McCormick a écrit :

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:53:26 +0100
BERTRAND Jo_l <joel.bertrand@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 07:01:02PM +0100, mt1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
	Hello,

	I have posted this message yesterday but I don't see it on the mailing list.
	Sorry for the inconvenience if you see it twice...

	Today, I have tested hardware with diag-switch? and diag-level true and
	a serial console. Nothing to declare...