Re: Problems booting 2.6.18 on SunBlade 100/150

Tirsdag 24 oktober 2006 10:34, skrev du :
> From: Per Øyvind Karlsen <pkarlsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:45:16 +0200
>
> > But now, should I try tremble through changes between -rc3 & -rc4 on
> > my own and hope that I spot the exact code that breaks it?
>
> I misread your original email, sorry.
>
> It really would have been nice if you had CC:'d the mailing
> list with your finding so that this datapoint is logged
> somewhere permanently just in cast I didn't have time
> to read your email and deleted it.  Although it appears this
> way, I am not the only Linux/sparc developer on the planet :)
So, did we get to any conclusion on this one?

Should I dig through changes between -rc3 & -rc4 to exactly pinpoint the
breakage, or do you have enough info on the matter to work with?

Just give the word and I'm at your service!

(ps: I CC'ed this time!;)
--
Regards,
Per Øyvind Karlsen