Re: sparc32 git tree

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, David Miller wrote:

> Let's do the instance enumeration like the following patch.
> It should do the right thing and it shouldn't mark some of
> your sun4d zilogs as being for the keyboard/mouse :)

This is on target, lets see that the other subarchitectures are
working.

Attempts to remove request_irq() from zs_probe have failed and I still
have a NULL check in the interrupt service routine.

Currently it does initialize the zs subsystem, I need to see some
details available in user land before I can claim no tuning needed.

Working this from a serial console has it's challanges.

Thanx
  Ray

-