I have this Old machine which I though of using to do
very basic networking tools. So I intend to load
Debian Linux onto it. I have download the Debian R3r1
software . Burn the debain-31r1a-sparc-netinst.iso or
the debain-31r1a-sparc-businesscard.iso into CD and
boot up the sparcstation. I am able to get into the
initiate install session where I can select the
language etc etc. Until it come to the point of
"Detecting hardware to find CD-Rom drives". It able to
do the initial scan on some devices until about 92% @
just stops there or hang there. Not able to proceed.

Just wondering what could be the possible cause? Any
advise.

Thank you in advance