Getting started

Hi

I hope I'm posting this in the right place, if not please let me know.

I've decided to help develop the Linux SPARC port. I wrote a few
printk_* patches once, and that's all the expirience I have in kernel
hacking. So I was wondering if you could recommend a few places to
learn about the Linux kernel and Linux on SPARC. I've seen a tutorial
somewhere called Linux Device Drivers, but it was a long time ago. I
was also wondering if there is a Linux/SPARC specific TODO list
somewhere so I can get started with the hacking :). I looked around on
ultralinux.org, but I didn't find one there.

    -dinolinux
-