AW: Issues with SILO 1.4.11

Hi folks,
I did a boot test on my U60 with the CD and can confirm that it works as readily reported. One issue I would like to rise, though.
For some silly reason I accidentally hit a wrong key during setting the http-proxy. After that, this character was shown as <XX> and could not be removed by either the DEL or the BS-key, I had to reboot.
Just to let you know. But SILO is working just fine, the CD detects my Adaptec 29160 and wants to set up the partitions there. No real issues here.
Just to let you know.
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

****

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.