Problem installing K3b into suse7.3-sparc

Hello!
I am trying to install one or other of the update binaries of k3b and getting similar failures with each.
My attempts to compile the sources have also not been successful.
There seems to be insufficient suse-sparc files to patch up the install.
After installing rpm k3b-0.9-3.sparc.rpm I get:

dfp10@paxultra:/opt/kde3/bin> ./k3b
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 40, expecting version 61 or higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 40, expecting version 61 or higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
k3b: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
  Major opcode:  *
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 40, expecting version 61 or higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
k3b: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
  Major opcode:  *
dfp10@paxultra:/opt/kde3/bin> rpm -q k3b
k3b-0.9-3
Also, on the screen:Could not find mime type: application/octet-stram
                                            no Mime Types installed!
Could someone give me assistance with this?
Thanks
Donald Parsons
dfp10@xxxxxxxxxxx

-