Re: normalizing clipping 32bit wav files?

Thanks Jan,

it seems that I have touched an issue that is well known, a quick
startpage.com brings up the following
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,101850.0.html
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62194098/prevent-sox-from-doing-the-clipping
https://www.spinics.net/lists/sox-users/msg00756.html

So I assume this is what is is. Or is there perhaps a chance to have
this behavior, erm improved, if not fixed?

Peter

* Jan Stary <hans@xxxxxxxx> [2023-05-22 14:22]: