Incorrect work of sox_open_memstream_write with memstream buffer and buffersize

Opened by sox_open_memstream_write function,the buffer and buffersize will work incorrectly when seeking back。

For example, when opening buffer with sox_open_memstream_write to get a wav format output,wav handler's  stopwrite function will seek back to the beginning to rewrite wav header. In this situation,after closing ft,I assume that I can get whole data from buff and buffsize,but I can only get the wav header.

I don't think it would be better to have seek back to the end when you need to rewrite data with a seek operation.