Re: batchfile for setting up SoX for Mikrophone-->---LAN--------Soundcard realtime audio-transmission

Hi Jan,

thank you very much for explaining that.

I'm not familiar with linux.
So I have to look if windows has a netcat equivalent.

Ideal would be a software which works:    install -  start -  adjust IP_adress / port    -   works.

Maybe I will just use a good old analog microphone / amplifier and a looong speaker-cable

best regards Stefan