Search and remove audio sections

Hi,

I have a bunch of old MP3 podcasts that have ads in them, at the beginning and the end. These are short bits of podcasts (up to 10 minutes each), and the ads are quite distracting.
The ads are about 30 seconds long and usually have a small familiar jingle before they start and after they end.
I was wondering if there is an ability using SoX (or other tool) to do a "search and remove" on these, in a batch format - that would apply to hundreds of these files.
Something in the form of:
%jingle% -> the familiar jingle at the start and end of the ad, so... mimicking a made-up wildcard/regex search:
Search for:  (%jingle% * %jingle%) ( * ) (%jingle% * %jingle%)
Replace: ($2) - meaning - I leave only the center part.
Is that something that can be done with audio?

Thanks,

Dani.