Re: Combine and trim files with silence

Hello,  Maybe pad main_file.wav with 1.5 seconds first separately. Then `soxi -D main_file.wav` outputs what you need?
M0
PS I am not absolutely sure if you want to mix three files (as "mix" in sox manual). If yes, then pad (as "pad" in sox manual) between two of them does not make much sense? padding makes sense in concatenation context not in mixing context?