Re: Dynamically modify sox effects?

* Eric Wong <normalperson@xxxxxxxx> [2019-02-13 09:25]:
> Robi Pires <daddynoooooo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello, is there a way I can dynamically modify sox effects while sox is
> > running? I want to have a way to add effects to my voice (pitch
> > modulation/reverb/etc.) and pipe that to OBS and Mumble. Is there another
> > application that does this?
CDP, which since a few years is an open source software and available
for all three major operating systems.
https://www.composersdesktop.com/
and
http://www.unstablesound.net/cdp.html

Its syntax is quite similar to sox and the two make good command line
companions. CDP has the ability to read in a textfile in place of some
command line arguments. These textfiles are breakpoint files and contain
time-value pairs which you write yourself.