Re: Help With SoX

Can you wait until you have the audio in input.wav and then issue node exec() with sox input.wav -b 16 -r 8000 output.wav channels 1
regards, M

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 1:52 PM, parikshit hooda <phooda804@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all!
I am new to this community and I feel awesome being a part of this community.
I am developing a Node application which needs to convert any audio format to WAV 16bit mono 8MHz.
Can anyone provide me with the command on how to do that.
I have searched through the documentation and couldn't find what I was looking for.
Thanks in advance.
--
Regards
Parikshit Hooda