Re: What´s wrong with my batch script?

Thanks for your help. I looked into sox now but the issue seems to be in the for loop in bash. I am getting help on stackexchange for that, lots of folks to help out.

Thanks again!

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Jeremy Nicoll - ml sox users <jn.ml.sxu.88@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-09-24 18:21, AE Photos02 wrote:
Okay. I see. I'm doing it on a Mac with bash in terminal. Do I need to
do a "for each" and an "echo" or something? Or perhaps specify the
thing more? I'm new to bash and Sox.

You need to find out what commands the script is issuing. Using echo
might help.

I have never used bash so I have no idea precisely what is happening.

Maybe just one sox command is being issued, processing all the files at
once.

Maybe multiple sox commands are being issued but are also processing as
input the files produced by previous sox commands.  I can't tell.  But
a good start would be to see what the for loops are actually doing.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own

Best regards
Kristopher