Re: new mail archives (was: Did everyone get this email on the list or is this a fishing email)

Dear Eric,
dear Chris, Ulrich, Rob,

* Eric Wong <normalperson@xxxxxxxx> [2017-06-29 10:42]:
[...]
> > Thank you Eric, Who would have the authority to do so?
>
> Again, Probably one of Chris, Ulrich, Rob; but most likely
> Chris.
Chris, I am wondering, if you are reading this, what your opinion on
migrating the mailing list would be (unless you have already stated so
here and I have missed your reply). Thank you!