Re: Several beginner q's about Sox encoding (mp3/aac)?

3. Is it possible to compile SOX with AAC encoding support? I want to try AAC encoding to see if that eliminates the clicks and pops .

I used FAAD2 AAC decoder to add support for .m4a or any AAC format in SOX for my own personal use on windows platform.

The code is available on Bitbucket repo.