Re: Sox marker handling Was: Re: merging mono files

Nothing comes easy. :-(

On 09/12/2016 16:38, Stuart Bruce wrote:
Forgive me dipping into a conversation I know little about, but if the process really is as repetitive as that, can it be reduced to a series of keyboard operations? If so, could it be a job for a macro such as AutoHotkey ( www.autohotkey.com )?

Just a suggestion, my apologies if it's not helpful or has already been tried.

Stuart