find clicks

Dear list,

probably this is beyond sox' scope, but maybe one of you can help anyway:

I have some recordings (flac-files) which have emp-interference (audible
"clicks" of length ~ 1/2000s) in them. Do you know any scriptable tool
(or a plugin to sox) to extract the positions (time or sample) of
potential clicks?

I know, I could track them down manually, but I would really prefer to
listen only to a few minutes of potentially emp'ed audio rather than to
many days of audio (I usually do multi channel recordings and the emp is
not on all channels and also very sparse on the time axis).

Furthermore (this is probably closer to what sox can do), is there a
effect combination in sox (or a ladspa plugin) which can "iron out"
these disturbed samples (and intrapolate their values somehow from
surrounding samples) - given, I know the position of the samples?

regards,
Erich