Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-08 00:34, Dr. Mark Bugeja MD wrote:
> I am trying to understand all the lingo but not getting anywhere. It
> would be simpler for me to try and understand Chinese written
> backwards and upside-down!

First, forget about trying to do all the files automatically.  You need
find, by trial and error, issuing commands in a command window, a
command
that will take one pair of mono files and produce the merged result you
expect, in the place you expect.

Next, do you have any experience of writing scripts or programs in any
programming
language?  If you do, it's probably easier to develop a script/program
in a
language you understand.  If you don't then someone will be able to show
you how
to adapt the command you find for one pair of files, to work for a
subset or
even perhaps all of your files.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own