Re: implementing loudspeaker crossovers using Sox + LADSPA plugins

Quick update:

Curiosity got the better of me so I did a quick experiment - I removed the
'remix' statement.
Now the screen report is:

sox INFO sox: effects chain: input        48000Hz  4 channels
sox INFO sox: effects chain: output       48000Hz  4 channels

And, I hear four channels that seem appropriately filtered.  Currently they
don't go to the correct drivers but I can re-route them in ALSA.

However, clearly, the bass lines are delayed relative to the mids/highs.
Any thoughts on re-synching (as 'remix' seemed to do previously)?

TIA,

Frank