Powered by Linux
Improving data processing with prepared SQL statements — Semantic Matching Tool

Improving data processing with prepared SQL statements

Hello,

I took another look also at the implementation of the macro “sql_insert_helper”.
https://github.com/error27/smatch/blob/721ca29e1f857b9bda9d55dda989e0fb1c72e590/smatch.h#L1099

I got the impression then that such data processing can benefit more from
the usage of prepared SQL statements.
https://sqlite.org/c3ref/stmt.html

How do you think to adjust any design aspects accordingly?

Regards,
Markus