Powered by Linux
Growing benefits from the Smatch cross function database? — Semantic Matching Tool

Growing benefits from the Smatch cross function database?

Hello,

Some information is provided by the article “The Cross Function DB”
from 2023-05-02.
https://staticthinking.wordpress.com/2023/05/02/the-cross-function-db/

I would appreciate another bit of clarification for hints like the following.

* Building it is simple but takes a long time (hours and hours).

* I download the latest linux-next and rebuild my database every day.

* Eventually my database gets to around 35GB before it stops growing.

1. Which computation resources would be required to make its application
   more attractive?

2. Will it become feasible to use any other standard database software
   (besides SQLite)?

3. Are any public data processing services available accordingly?

Regards,
Markus