Powered by Linux
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about using smatch in all debian C code — Semantic Matching Tool

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: about using smatch in all debian C code

I see.
And in this case, if I just want to check a single .c file other than the whole directory after building the database ,
what should  I do ?

regards,
Lishu Chang

"Dan Carpenter" <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>写道: