Powered by Linux
Re: Who is looking at CVEs to prevent them? — Semantic Matching Tool

On 3/7/23 12:53, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2023 at 12:42:03PM +0100, Vlastimil Babka wrote:
>> Why do you keep adding linux-mm to the Cc list of random threads that are
>> not about MM?
>
> That's kbuild-bot stuff.  The kbuild-bot generates those emails and I
> just look them over and hit send.

Sorry, wasn't clear that I was asking Hillf who did the Cc on this
thread and other threads (not only kbuild bot threads).

> I don't why the kbuild bot CCs linux-mm either...  Let me ask the devs
> about that.  A lot of the -mm warning are correct but just the CC list
> is weird.

Sure, it's fine if a bug is suspected to be mm related that linux-mm is
Cc'd, even if it turns out a wrong guess in the end.