Powered by Linux
Re: Smatch mailing list archives — Semantic Matching Tool

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 02:22:37PM +0000, Reshetova, Elena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been working for a while now on a new smatch pattern, but
> would really appreciate additional information points such as past
> email discussions, etc.
>
> So I am wondering if there is a way to browse through
> the archives of this mailing list in order to try to find the
> information I need?

Sorry, I don't think it's archived anywhere.  There isn't a lot of
traffic on the list.  About three times a year someone reports that
Smatch is crashing for them.

I'm always happy to answer questions if there is any way I can help?

regards,
dan carpenter