Powered by Linux
Re: Re: REGRESSION: implied: we have to make the false states match as well — Semantic Matching Tool

Re: Re: REGRESSION: implied: we have to make the false states match as well

Thanks for the report.  I really appreciate the reproducer code as well.

http://repo.or.cz/smatch.git/commitdiff/cc488cf1761d0eefe14d8017368fe3bdbe074d57?hp=8ce971007bc3b5c5743093f4fa8679a827c84431

I have pushed a fix for this.

Btw, it might not be obvious from the other side of the internet but I'm
really trying to clean up my act with regards to quality control.
Things like build testing patches so that I don't only catch it right
before a push.  But also just generally doing more bug fixing.  So bug
reports are definitely welcomed.

regards,
dan carpenter