Powered by Linux
smatch handling of inline functions — Semantic Matching Tool

smatch handling of inline functions

I've pushed some changes to the way inlines are handled.

It used to be possible to build Smatch without libsqlite3 installed
but now it is required.

Smatch has done cross function analysis using an SQLite database for
a while.  This adds a new in-memory database for inline functions.
If the function has fewer than 10 lines then it is parsed inline
with the data from the in-memory database.

Let me know if it causes problems for you and hopefully I can get
those bugs squashed.

regards,
dan carpenter