Please share your views in our first annual IETF community survey

Hi

I am writing to you from the IETF to ask you to participate in our first annual IETF community survey.  This survey will help us better understand our community and its makeup, get your views on how well the IETF works for you and your perceptions of the IETF, and give us insight into how we compare to similar organisations.  Even if you no longer participate in the IETF or have never actively participated, we still want to hear from you.

Please help us by filling out this survey, it should only take about six minutes of your time:

	https://ietf.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b9ibDun9807ZT8O

This survey is completely anonymous and the only data we collect are the answers that you provide, nothing else.