[Sipping] Moving offeranswer forward

(Apologies for the cross-post - please reply to rai@xxxxxxxx)

All -

We had a thread earlier in the year about finishing draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer.

Based on that thread and recent discussion with the authors, I am going to take this back
into IETF LC as an AD sponsored individual submission for publication as Informational  to
get a final review of the changes that were made since its last LC. The tracker will probably
make several bits of noise as its state changes.

Any normative changes to the specifications reflecting the discussion captured in this document
can be made through other drafts.

Many thanks to the editors and reviewers that have put so much effort into this draft. Hopefully we
can get it out the door soon.

RjS