Re: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt

Hi all,

Sorry, I forgot to put the last fixes in Page 22.

correct texts are:

   UAC-IU:   While an INVITE transaction is incomplete, and an ACK or a
             PRACK transaction associated with an offer-answer is
             incomplete, a UA should not send an UPDATE request.
   UAS-IcU:  While an INVITE client transaction is incomplete, and an
             ACK or a PRACK transaction associated with an offer-answer is
             incomplete, a UA should reject an UPDATE request with a 491
             response.
   UAS-IsU:  While an INVITE server transaction is incomplete, and an
             ACK or a PRACK transaction associated with an offer-answer is
             incomplete, a UA should reject an UPDATE request with a 500
             response.

Regards,
Shinji

Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx