Re: [Sipping] About changing sending address during session:

Hi Christer,

As you can see, I have the same point.

But did you notice that I put the defintion of media flow and IP flow from 3GPP. It would be a interworking problem while IMS interworking with UE/Softphone from other IP networks.

Thanks,

Gao

===================================
Zip    : 210012
Tel    : 87211
Tel2   :(+86)-025-52877211
e_mail : gao.yang2@xxxxxxxxxx
===================================

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

2010-05-04 19:46

收件人
"'gao.yang2@xxxxxxxxxx'" <gao.yang2@xxxxxxxxxx>, "sipping@xxxxxxxx" <sipping@xxxxxxxx>
抄送
Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@xxxxxxxxx>
主题
RE: [Sipping] About changing sending address during session:

Hi,

From pure SIP/SDP perspective, I think it's allowed to change source port. Of course, if you use the source attribute to explicitly indicate your source port, you will have to update that also.

Whether it will work is another question... In many NAT/SBC cases it won't even work unless the media is symmetrical.

Regards,

Christer