Re: [Sipping] About offeranswer draft:

Hi Gao,

The clarifications for the section 13.2.1 of RFC 3261 is
one of the major purposes in this draft.

In the section 3.1 of this draft,
|   3.1.  Offer/Answer for the INVITE method with 100rel extension
|   (snip)  All the session
|   descriptions in the unreliable responses to the INVITE request must
|   be identical to the answer which is included in the reliable
|   response.

Do you doubt this clarification?
In my understanding, this has already reached the consensus in WG.

I'm confused.
Do you have something a concrete proposal?

Just to be sure, this draft is not a normative document but
an informational one as you no doubt know.

Regards,
Shinji

gao.yang2@xxxxxxxxxx
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:50:12 +0800