Re: 答复: RE: RE: non-200 response to PRACK

Hi,

	>>At least we decided during an IETF meeting that it should be allowed
	>>to reject a PRACK SDP offer using a 4xx response. I think we then
	>>later on the list realized that a PRACK can be rejected for other
	>>reasons also.
	>
	>[Gao] If UAC(of PRACK) is introspective enough(deducing from the *MUST* 2xx of UAS), I think there would be very infrequence of 4xx.

I think 4xx already now is quite infrequent. But we still need to know how to deal with it when it happens.

	>I still think it is not obligatory modification, but a choice.

What is?

	>And if someone find a case, in which we MUST using PRACK to do something rejectable, then it is a obligatory modification of RFC3262.

I think at least Paul and Brett has indicated that there are cases when it is useful to be able to reject the PRACK.

Personally I think it's bad protocol design to say that one *MUST* send a 200 response - no matter what.

Regards,

Christer