Re: early-session & p-early-media /////Re: PRACK: Doesnon-200 response cease re-transmission ofreliable 18x?

Hi,

>IMHO, many implementations do NOT support early-session,
>In theory multiple early dialogs must be supported by UAC,
>so we can use one early dialog for early-media and another one for
final media.
>It looks like a forking or logical forking.
>
>But in real world, many device does not support forking or
>it can only support forking in terms of signaling,not forking to
establish multiple media sessions.

You have an excellent tool which can help you with that: 199 :)

When you are done with your early-media, you send 199 in order to
terminate that early dialog. The UAC can then "switch" to the other
dialog.

This of course requires support of 199 in the UAC, but I think it's
easier to implement that (it is useful also for other things) than
early-session.

Regards,

Christer