Re: Pre-WGLC review: draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-08

Hi folks,

The pre-WGLC on this document ends today.  There has been some good
discussion and feedback on this document. But, we've not yet gotten
feedback (other than from Brian Rosen in his initial review) as to the
whether folks want to accept this as a WG document and start WGLC once
an updated version is available.

Also, we haven't heard from our past reviewers - if you guys could at
least check the diff and ensure you previous comments have been
satisfactorily addressed, that would be great.
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/draft-niemi-s
ipping-event-throttle-07-rosen.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/draft-niemi-s
ipping-event-throttle-07-khartabil.txt