From: sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx [mailto:sipping-bounces@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Prakash Ganesan
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:08 PM
To: sip@xxxxxxxx; sipping@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Pls clarify on session timer

Hi All,
I am facing a problem with the session timer.

The refesh re-invite contains header field Require: timer and my server is rejecting the request with 420 bad extension. When I remove the header field Reqire: timer, it is working fine.
I am bit confused with the section 7.1 Generating an Initial Session Refresh Request, in RFC 4028 it is referring to the first SIP invite or the first session refresher (re-Invite)

--
Cheers
Prakash