Re: 答复: Closing the offer/answer rollback issue

Hi,

> I think this problem is important. We should choose a right way for the
> future.

yes, that is why we should make a decision, close it, and move forward.

> Could we make the main proposal(such as mine and Christer Holmberg's) as
> a WG draft. I think it is important to let the people outside the
> SIPPING mail list to join in the disccussion, if they want. :)

we already have a WG draft. What we are discussing here is how to close
an open issue within that draft. I made a concrete proposal on this
thread and asked for feedback on it. Please, focus on discussing that
point so that we can move forward. If you want to discuss different
issues, feel free to do it in a different thread.

Thanks,

Gonzalo