Comment on draft-yang-sipping-voipli-00

It seems to me that an architecture where the media packets were intercepted by some on path device at the edge of the access network would work much better than forcing all the media traffic through the SBC. The SBC could still be used to track the SDP signaling to know what media needed to be intercepted. You would have less new equipment to deploy and would not be adding additional latency and jitter to the media stream.

Cullen <with my individual contributor hat on>