Re: IETF 73 SIPPING WG minutes, audio files, slides

We've also cached the detailed meeting notes from Spencer and Bruce on
softarmor (so you can read along as you listen and let me know if there
are any gaps before I prepare the WG minutes ;)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/notes/Spencer-Dawkins-note
s.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/notes/Bruce-Lowekamp-notes
.txt

I will listen to the audio while working on the official minutes to see
if we can't do a better job of producing minutes that accurately capture
key points and actions.

So, thanks to Vijay for taking on this task and to Spencer and Bruce for
taking notes and Dan for monitoring the jabber chat room.

Mary.