Re: Another issue with update-pai

Elwell, John wrote:
I think Cullen has a concern about the following text:

"If a registrar receives a REGISTER request containing a
P-Asserted-Identity header field, it MUST disregard the asserted
identity unless received over a secure transport from a node within the
Trust Domain. Otherwise it MAY use this as evidence that the registering
UA has been authenticated as representing the identity asserted in the
header field."

I think we may need to delete the second sentence.

I find it troubling to then leave the implied else clause undefined. If not this sentence, then what???

	Thanks,
	Paul