Re: Comments on draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-05

Cullen,

Thank you for your comment on our updated requirement draft.

Support of the "make before break" style handover
relates to the first mandatory requirement in section 4.
The "make before break" is one of the promissing approach to
fulfill the requirement.

Reference [13] proposes a method to perform the "make before break"
handover through bi-casting media stream to respective network interface
by SIP messages. The work was also proposed as an I-D
(draft-izumikawa-sipping-sipbicast-01).

Regards,

Yoji Kishi