Re: Expert review of draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis

A couple of additional things I spotted on a cursory scan:

The DCS-Billing-Info header field defines parameters. Since the original
version was published we now have an IANA table registering header field
parameters. The ones in the original version of this document were
included by RFC 3968. The new version appears to add a jip=
parameter.The IANA considerations section therefore needs to address
this.

Ditto for P-DCS-LAES header field. Except here it seems to have removed
one of the original registered parameters (key=) and added some more.

Throughout the document. "header field" rather than "header" unless the
entire header of the message is meant.

regards

Keith