Re: INVITE dialogs

The count of new races is rather arbitrary, of course, but some are serious ones requiring significant programming effort to work around. As Paul says, removing my simplifying assumptions can only make the problem worse, not better.

I realize that it is not easy for someone new to delve into the model quickly. I propose to extract a few cases that I find interesting, check them with experts for validity to avoid wasting everyone's time, and post a readable summary. Then everyone should be able to assess the substance.

I am about to leave for a week of vacation, so ETA is the first week of November.

I hope this is helpful.
Cheers,
Pamela