Re: [Sip] INVITE dialogs

I think it is up to the wg and the chairs whether the draft is opened up for inclusion of more races. I haven't had time to examine Pamela's document in detail, so I can't speak to the specific races she has found right now. I would not be terribly surprised if there are more. But I am surprised if there are 40 more. Perhaps many of those are variants on a theme and might be viewed by others as some smaller number.

	Thanks,
	Paul

Saverio Niccolini wrote:
It would be a very interesting "live fire demonstration" of the value of the formalism if it discovered race conditions that we hadn't identified by informal means.

I would not be surprise to discover that race conditions identified by
informal means are much less than the ones identified using a formalism
(even if one using simplifications).

Paul was saying there is not chance to touch the
draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples

is there any plan to address the identified new race conditions
in another draft then? (Pamela was speaking of about 40 more...)

Saverio