ANN: SELinux userspace 3.7-rc2 release

Hello!

The 3.7-rc2 release for the SELinux userspace is now available at:

https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/wiki/Releases

I signed all tarballs using my gpg key, see .asc files.
You can download the public key from
https://github.com/bachradsusi.gpg

Thanks to all the contributors, reviewers, testers and reporters!

If you miss something important not mentioned bellow, please let me know.

User-visible changes
--------------------
* checkpolicy: support CIDR notation for nodecon statements

* sandbox: Add support for Wayland

* Code improvements and bug fixes

Shortlog of the changes since 3.7-rc1 release
Christian Göttsche (6):
      libsepol: reject self flag in type rules in old policies
      libsepol: only exempt gaps checking for kernel policies
      libsepol: validate type-attribute-map for old policies
      libsepol: include prefix for module policy versions
      checkpolicy: perform contiguous check in host byte order
      checkpolicy: support CIDR notation for nodecon statements

Petr Lautrbach (5):
      sandbox: do not fail without xmodmap
      sandbox: do not run window manager if it's not a session
      seunshare: Add [ -P pipewiresocket ] [ -W waylandsocket ] options
      sandbox: Add support for Wayland
      Update VERSIONs to 3.7-rc2 for release.